THE BENEFITS OF ENTERING
- The Women’s Wine & Spirits Awards is the World’s Most Important Wine & Spirits Competition Judged by Women
- Organised by Peak Publishing, the “the most influential wine and spirits competition in the world“, “responsible for 1 billion bottles sold since 2006“ (CNN)
- Entrants are Judged by the World’s Leading Female Wine & Spirits Buyers in London
- Entrants and Winners are showcased on www.vinsdumonde.org
- Your wines & spirits compete alongside the most successful brands in the world
- Winners of the Women’s Wine & Spirits Awards receive the Winner’s Pack, which includes Official Certificates, artwork of Medals, press release suggestions and further recommendations to help wine and spirits producers to make the most of their Medals and gain further success.
- Trophies are awarded to the highest rated wine and spirits
Read more about the WWSA Organisation
WWSA RESULTS ARE OUT
WWSA 2018 rated a over 1,000 samples from 38 countries around the world. High profile entrants include Domaine Chandon, Macallan, Wakefield/Taylors, Zonte’s Footsteps, Viña del Pedregal and Graham Norton’s Own.
Click on these links to see:
– WWSA 2018 Results
– Photos of Notable Winners
– Follow WWSA on Instagram
Join all the major wine & spirits brands – act now and enter WWSA. Entry is simple and convenient at www.vinsdumonde.org
For any questions on your entries contact the Team at email@example.com – we endeavour to reply within 24 hours.